Monday, January 11, 2010

Doing This Year Right

So I was reading somebody's blog on tumblr this morning and I've decided that I'm not going to neglect this anymore. Whether it's just a picture or a quote or just what I've done throughout my day, I'm going to try to post way more often. I would say daily, but I'm a slacker, so we'll see how it goes.

2010 has been feeling really good for me so far. I think a lot of stuff is going to change and I think it's going to be a really great year. I have this feeling like something big is going to happen, I just don't know what it is yet.

Yesterday I met with a friend for lunch and we decided we need to be more goal oriented. So we created a system of setting goals for the week, month, and long-term and actually achieving them. It'll be interesting and I'm sure we'll both make a lot of mistakes, but at least we're sort of in this together so that we can each tell each other to step it up and get to work.

My first "big" goal of this year is to make my shitty apartment into a home. It appears that I'm stuck here for at least another year, so I might as well enjoy it. I will be selling a lot of my stuff to minimize clutter, reorganizing pretty much everything, and possibly doing some painting. Pictures may come later.

Now, off to the first day of class. Hell yeah, "decision sciences"!

1 comment: