Friday, January 14, 2011

2011....hmm...

I wish I had some interesting stories to tell or fun news to share. So far, 2011 has been completely uneventful.

I went to Columbia for a day last weekend to do some record shopping and hang out with a friend I hadn't seen since 2006. I met him maybe a week or two before I left Newberry College, so we didn't have much hangout time while I was there. Anyway, it was a nice little trip away from Charleston and, of course, I had a good time.

Other than that, most of my time has been spent hanging around the house and doing job applications. Despite the job applications, I'm still unemployed. It's a very frustrating situation to be in. Hopefully that'll all change very soon.

I don't have any firm upcoming plans this year either. No concerts in the future, no trips to speak of. I'm afraid this is just a boring little update. Should anything awesome arise, I'm sure I will have tons to say about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment