Saturday, April 03, 2010

Mail Call: Part 1

I haven't shared my mail in awhile, but that doesn't mean I haven't been putting it aside for such things. I scanned in a bunch of postcards this morning and thought I'd share my favorites over the next couple of days. Today's cards are all handmade.

This photo was taken in an independent bookstore in Oslo by the sender. The postcard came from Leisha in Norway.

Yet another fun card from Carroll. She said the card was made a week before she found out she'd be sending to me. The universe just played another little trick!

This card came from Grant in Taiwan as a thank you for a card I sent him. What it says is the opposite of how I feel - I can express myself, but I can't draw my way out of a paper bag.

This one's from Alexis in Canada. The polaroid on the front is a real one.

No comments:

Post a Comment