Sunday, April 04, 2010

Mail Call: Part 2

It's after 3 in the morning and I still can't sleep, so I figure I should try to accomplish something rather than just staring at the ceiling for hours.

Before I get to the post thing, I just wanted to throw it out there that I watched Food Revolution episode three yesterday afternoon and was, once again, impressed. This time I watched over at hulu.com and that seemed to work far better for me - not as many annoying repeat ads and better streaming. So check it out if you haven't.

So the following cards are, once again, cards that I really like. These ones all sort of have to do with other places. I'm really desperate to get out of my city lately, so every card I get from some place else looks really interesting to me. But these ones were particularly fun.

This card was sent from Kuala Lumpur and the building is actually the railway station there.

This is Lake Louise in Banff National Park in Canada. Such a gorgeous view - really wouldn't mind seeing it in person!

I really like cities and all the bright lights they have to offer at night. I think I'd like to visit all of Australia, not just Brisbane.

My mind keeps wandering to California a lot lately. I'm 100% positive I'll get out there in the next couple of years.

This is an old ad card sort of thing for a motel in Biloxi, Miss. Nothing super special to most people, I'm sure, but I really like it.


I can't decide where I want to be lately. I've really got no idea. But I don't particularly want to be where I am now. I guess I just kind of want to see stuff. And I've got a passport that expires in 2014, so I'm kind of itching to get out of the country a little bit. Who knows...maybe something will come up in the next year or so.

2 comments:

  1. Well you're right, I also do not want to be where I am right now, I would like to travel, eh haha last thing is just traveled to McAllen and Weslaco where our grandfather lived hahaha, that does not count as a journey I think, hmmm .... U.U ....all places you should go to more exotic not, Malaysia could be, because California is a place visited by all but for my fellow haha, say Los Angeles is the second most Mexican city in the world, who knows if it's true : p .... of Australia would like to go just to know Sydney and see a concert by Midnight Oil, hahaha, from Canada you can say, this very beautiful .... I would go there someday ... a Montreal maybe ... I hope these days can get away and clear my head to travel a bit .... it seems that affect us all sooner or later the relationships that we continue to see .... hmmm .... you should friend to account for the blog facebook has more fans, hahaha that makes me laugh because I already did on the recommendation of a friend of Costa Rica, but no one falls hahaha, so bad is my blog :P ... I love to get yours .... seriously a huge greeting not so great ... well ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. one moment you have to sleep ... hahaha ... I can not sleep either ... well say if your tips do first ... haha .... I will go to sleep ... hmm

    ReplyDelete