Monday, April 05, 2010

Mail Call: Part 3

This is the final installment for awhile, until I get some more mail! The cards today are all kind of things that made me giggle a little bit or are just kind of strange.

It took me more than a day to understand this joke. I looked at it, didn't get it, put it down, came back later, rinse, repeat...and then one day it clicked!

Supersquirrel flew in from a woman in the Netherlands.

I'm a nerd, so obviously, I enjoy this.

It's a bunny with condoms on its ears - self explanatory.

And RARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!! Note the inadequacies of the tool in iPhoto I use to make sure people from the internet don't kill me in my sleep. Instead of just smudging white over my address, it smudged random words from the text. Awesome.


That's it. No more! Not unless people send me mail! Hinthint!

No comments:

Post a Comment