Friday, August 28, 2009

Boring Week?

As this week rolled in, I was prepared for a hectic schedule, and actually it hasn't been much like that at all.  Classes started Tuesday.  I more or less like all of them, but two of my professors I'm not too keen on.  Such is life.  Microeconomics will be a major challenge for me this semester.

My surgery was supposed to happen on Wednesday, but someone at the doctor's office messed up so it has been postponed until next Thursday, September 3.  I guess my dad and grandmother are coming down here to help me take are of things for a few days.  I'm glad they want to come but it kind of stresses me out.

Other than those two things, not much else has happened.  Just a few really random things.  I've met a few new people this week, which is always fun.  And I may or may not be trying to get a spot on CofC Radio.  We'll see.  I had success yesterday in making pudding with soy milk.  Clearly I am a genius.  Or at least have general knowledge.  

I have one more class to go to today and then it's off to 52.5 to maybe pick up some fun music.  Hopefully more exciting news in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment