Thursday, August 06, 2009

New Car For Me!

Yesterday I finally got my shit together and went to get my new car.  It is good to be done with all the searching and the paperwork and other annoying stuff.  I went with the 2004 VW Jetta 1.8T GLS!  Yay for letters and numbers!  I may have actually stated before that this car was a 2006.  That was a lie...oops.  But anyway, the car has like 27,000ish miles on it and has a moonroof, heated leather seats (because it gets so cold in Charleston), a huge trunk, lots of airbags and some other nerdy stuff that you may ask me about if you feel so inclined.  I'm really happy with the car so far and hope to continue to feel that way about it for a long time.  She has not been named yet so...suggestions are welcome.  :)  And now, for the pictures.  Ignore all my stuff that's already in the car.  And also maybe more pictures later.


1 comment: